- Victor Edneral (Lomonosov
- Aleksandr Mylläri (St.
- Valery Romanovski
(University of Maribor, Slovenia)
- Nikolay Vassiliev (V.A. Steklov Institute of Mathematics of the Russian
Academy of Sciences)
Mechanics and Dynamical Systems are traditional fields for applications of
computer algebra. Computer algebra methods play a fundamental role in the
treatment of concrete problems and applications. Characteristically, even for
seemingly small problems, the computations may become very involved. Computer
algebra applications include nontrivial use of existing systems Maple, Mathematica, Singular
etc. and the development and
implementation of new algorithms, and complete specialized packages.
session will bring together specialists from diverse application areas,
differential equations, dynamical systems and algebra.
In particular the following
topics will be considered
- Stability and bifurcation analysis of
- Construction and analysis of the structure of
- Symplectic methods.
- Symbolic dynamics.
- Normal form theory and normal form computations.
- Deterministic chaos in dynamical systems.
- Families of periodic solutions.
- Perturbation theories and reductions.
- Exact solutions and partial integrals.
- Analysis and blow-ups of non-elementary
- Geometric singularities of implicit ordinary
- Analysis of singularities of equations.
- Computation of asymptotic forms and
asymptotic expansions of solutions and their program implementation.
- Integrability and nonintegrability
of ODEs; in particular algebraic invariant sets
and Darboux integrability.
- Discrete Dymanical
- Computation of formal integrals.
- Computer algebra for celestial mechanics and
- Specialized computer algebra software for
- Topological structure of phase portraits and
- Specialized software for planar
For earlier sessions on Dynamical
Systems and Celestial Mechanics see the history page of the session.
If you are
interested in proposing a talk, please send an abstract to Victor Edneral. Please use this LaTeX template for your
abstract and send both the LaTeX source and a compiled PDF version. We suggest
that abstracts be at least half a page including references.
that you also have to register for the conference via the ACA 2017
submission deadline: May 24th
Notification of acceptance: May 31th
Final version of