Table of Contents
20th International Workshop on Advanced Computing and Analysis Techniques in Physics Research
29 November 2021 to 3 December 2021
Virtual and IBS Science Culture Center, Daejeon, South Korea
International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation
July 18-23 2021
Saint Petersburg, Russia
PRELIMINARY CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Despite the international situation making it impossible to hold ISSAC'21 the way usual ISSAC conferences are held, the conference will maintain all aspects of the program. It will be organized according to the following exceptional format:
- ISSAC'21 will be run in a hybrid mode, that is, with largest attendance online and a possibility to attend in person for those able to travel.
- The working times will be from 14:00 to 20:00 in Saint Petersburg, so as to accommodate as many time zones as possible.
- The conference will spread over 5 days, including tutorials (Mon 19 to Fri 23 July).
Workshop on Computer Algebra
22nd Workshop on Computer Algebra in memory of Professor Vladimir Gerdt. The Workshop will be held on May 24 – 25, 2021 in Dubna.
Registration deadline 12 May 2021
The 9th International Conference “Distributed Computing and Grid Technologies in Science and Education” (GRID'2021), 5 – 9 July, 2021, Dubna, Russia
- Distributed Computing Systems.
- Research Infrastructure.
- Computing for MegaScience Projects.
- Distributed Computing Applications.
- Data Management.
- Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning
Call for Grants 2019
Срок подачи: 01.08.2019
Срок подачи: 04.09.2019
3rd International Conference "Computer Algebra"
3rd International Conference "Computer Algebra",
Moscow, June 17-21, 2019
Submission deadline: April, 21, 2019.
- Data centres in astroparticle physics
- Organization and maintaining of data life cycles
- Data and metadata management in experimental physics
- Large-scale distributed data storages
- Combined data analysis in astroparticle physics
- Intellectual methods of data analysis for combined datasets
- Open data in physics
- Outreach and education in astroparticle physics
- Abstract submission — May 18, 2020
- Notification of acceptance — May 25, 2020
- Registration for participation — June 1, 2020
- Beginning of the Workshop — June 8, 2020
- End of the Workshop — June 10, 2020
- Paper submission — June 22, 2020
The 9th International Conference "Distributed Computing and Grid Technologies in Science and Education" (GRID'2020)
7 – 11 September, 2020 Dubna, Russia
- Distributed computing systems – technologies; architectures; models; operation and optimization; middleware and services.
- Research infrastructure – networking; computing centre infrastructure; facility integration of heterogeneous resources; monitoring; decision support and management tools.
- Computing for MegaScience Projects (LHC, NICA, FAIR, SKA, PIC, XFEL,ELI, etc.)
- Distributed computing applications – in science; in education; in industry and business.
- HPC – supercomputers; CPU architectures; GPU; FPGA; HPC applications.
- Data Management, Organisation and Access – databases; distributed storage systems; Datalakes.
- Virtualization – cloud computing; virtual machines; container technologies.
- Quantum information processing – Quantum machine learning; Quantum computing for HEP; Quantum communication; Quantum internet; Simulation of quantum information processing.
- Big data Analytics and Machine learning.
- Abstract submission – 31 July 2020 (at Indico online registration)
- Visa support – 14 August 2020
- Registration to the Conference – 10 August 2020 (online)
- Early registration fee payment – until 1 July 2020
- Arrival and hotel accommodation – from 6 September 2020
- Departure – on 12-13 September 2020
4th International Conference Computer Simulations in Physics and beyond
Moscow, 12-16 October 2020
Contributed presentations (oral talks/online presentations)
- 15 May 2020 - Abstract submission for online presentations DEADLINE
- 31 July 2020 – Contribution acceptance of oral/online presentations notification
- 1 March - 31 August, 2020 - early registration (standard conference fee)
- September 01 - October 16, 2020 - late registration (conference fee + 17%)
Topics of parallel sections
- Simulations in statistical physics
- Physics and mechanics of polymers
- Space research: simulations and big data
- Methods and software for simulations in research and engineering (hydrodynamics, aerodynamics, - etc.)
- Computational and statistical genomics
- Simulations in material science
- Simulations and analysis of social networks
- Precision many-body physics
- Simulation and analysis of technical networks (roads, urban transportation, data networks, etc.)
- Algorithms and methods of information transmission and signal processing
- Algorithms, methods, and tools with properties of scalability and enhanced parallel simulations
- Informatics and education