Table of Contents
CompHEP-4.4.0. Release notes
Copyright (C) 2003 CompHEP Collaboration
ATTENTION! The version 4.4.0 has some incompatibilities with previous one!
Changes v.4.2.1 -> v.4.4.0
New scheme of work with initial beams and final composite particles was changed.
If you have a private model and want to use them with CompHEP-4.4.0, you have to copy cpart1.mdl file to cpartN.mdl file where N is a number of your model by commands:
cd path_to_user_working_directory/model cp cpart1.mdl cpartN.mdl
All new composite particles must be introduce into table by using edit model facilities.
Fix the bugs and clean up code.
- Compilation bug when CERN libraries do not available
- Make randomization of momenta of 2 last particles in event file.
- QCD lambda are taken from PDF now.
Documentation and help files
- Help for beam table (s_beam_1.txt)
- Help for structure function table (s_strfn_1.txt)
- Symbolic part
- Add table for initial beam (proton, anti-proton, …)
- Introduce switch F3 from beams to particles and vs.
- Change composite particle table (see )
- Introduce switch F3 from composite particles to particles and vs.
- Symbolic conservation law is off by default.
- LOCK file is restored.
- Maximum sum of output and input particles (MAXINOUT) is 10 by default.
- Numerical part
- re-arrange menu “Width scheme”
- Change “Equiv.Photon(…)” to WWA
- Re-arrangement of usage of messages and warnings.
- All CompHEP libraries were collected into lib subdirectory
- CompHEP PDF file standard description move to tbl-pdf directory
- Files drandXX.[ch] move to service2 subdirectory
Copyright (C) 2003, 2004 CompHEP Collaboration | Design by A.Kryukov
comphep/download/rn-031116.txt · Last modified: 03/07/2005 21:53 by 127.0.0.1