Table of Contents
CompHEP-4.4.90. Release notes
ATTENTION! THE VERSION 4.4.90 IS A TEST RELEASE! STILL NOT FOR SERIOUS PHYSICS RESEARCH!
- A new format of the initial state in session.dat.
- ComHEP has two regimes of compilation, with or without LHAPDF. CompHEP with LHAPDF has incompatible beam strfun tables. So, these tables will be empty if a user tries to use old files in the new version. No problems in ComHEP without LHAPDf.
- Several bugs in generation of session.dat with s_comphep
- Wrong values of some commands in tag of the event default file format.
- Symbolic part:
- All PDFs in the beam/strfun tables have prefix PDF (or LHA, if LHAPDF is interfaced)
- Proper generation of session.dat in s_comphep.
- Lots of internal re-arrangements (to symplify the program structure).
- Numerical part:
- A new improved version of num_batch.pl
- Diagram viewing is available in n_comphep (a new option in the main menu)
- Re-arranged menu “Initial State”. Beam particle and PDF are separated.
- The LHA event file format has been added, still with no extra HepML tags.
- Now CompHEP is compatible with gcc-4.x
- A new version of make_tab. Now it can processes files with several subprocesses.
- CompHEP can be compiled in two different modes: with OR without LHAPDF.
- Several options to ./configure have been added: –with-gcc4, –with-lhapdf, –debug, –help
- New NUM_BATCH-HOWTO
- Mixing of several event files in LHAef.
- Check LHAPDF-compatible session.dat in internal-PDF-compatible n_comphep (and vice versa)
- Help files to the new “Initial state” menu
comphep/download/rn-070605.txt · Last modified: 05/06/2007 15:57 by 127.0.0.1